Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Battle Music for Thayan Campaigns

While I continue working on my next post about Thayan life, please enjoy this playlist of music I've used while running combat scenes in our Thayan campaigns.  It is purely instrumental and drawn from a variety of sources, and doesn't have everything yet.

You don't have to sign up on the site below to listen to playlists, but keep in mind that it is funded by ads.  So far, I haven't had any trouble with their ads or functionality.  You can leave comments either here or on the 8tracks site.  

Since 8tracks has a policy that you can't upload more than two songs from the same artist in the same list, I had to cast my net wider and leave out tracks I have otherwise used.  Still, I managed to put together a decent sampler to share with you all.  Do let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment