Monday, March 26, 2018

Thayan Town Mix

Running scenes in Thayan towns and cities should feel different than the usual high fantasy fare, or at least that's how I feel.  I've cultivated a collection of music over the years to get the sounds that seem right to me, and have shared some here.  Our group tends to favor instrumental songs rather than those with lyrics, and for this list, I had to mix it up, since 8tracks only lets you use 2 songs by the same artist in a mix.  I think it works out well, since it forces you to go further.  

You can listen to this mix for free but it is presented through the use of ads.  I have had a lot of fun sharing and discovering music on the site, before and after subscribing, but the subscription opens everything up and is worth it.  You can have someone gift you a subscription, and they do have holiday sales.  Consider it, and happy gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment