Sunday, April 25, 2021

Ranks of the Red Wizards Video

 Are you looking for an easy-to-watch video about the ranks of the Red Wizards? Would you like to see information about the Red Wizards that's up to date with the current timeline (post-Spellplague)? Forgotten Realms History has your back! They incorporated material from this guide with the goal of giving quick descriptions of Thay's hierarchies and explaining how things are in 5th edition's Forgotten Realms. 

It's an entertaining watch and gives a nice overview while also providing nice visuals, clear voice work, and nicely accurate closed captions.


I'd meant to share this video here many times before but got sidetracked (my apologies!). I was very pleased to see that what I'd developed was of use to other gamers. I was also glad for this kind of overview, which is just over 6 minutes long and easy to follow. Thank you, FRH!

No comments:

Post a Comment